Taekwondo Nordic Championships 2016
Dato: 30. January, 2016
Sted: Fredericia Idrætscenter, Fredericia, Danmark
Participation is only open for members of clubs from the Nordic Countries – Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden.
Athletes from Viking:
– Karoline Gjelsvik (+67kg, senior): won in the semifinal a representat from Sweden (11-2). In the final won a representat from Denmark (8-7).
– Silje Pettersen (-62kg, senior): won in the final a representant from Finland (9-2)
– Martin Jakobsen (+78kg, junior): won in the semifinal a representat from Danmark in golden poing (13-12). In the final won a representant from Danmark in the golden point (6-5).
– Jakob Gundersen (-49kg, cadet): won in the semifinal a representant from Danmark (15-12). Lost in the final in front of a representant from Island (19-4)
– Ulrik Gundersen (-68kg, junior): Did a fantastik combat. He also could have won because he did a technique to the face, that is reward with three more points. However, the technique was not seen from the part of the refeeries. That could have been 4 more points, and therefore, win the match. Unfortunatelly, he lost the match in the quater-final in front of a representant from Danmark (2-5).